What is the most read book in the world 2018
These Were the Top 20 Best-Selling Books of 2018, Lead by Michelle Obama’s Becoming
- Becoming – 3.4 million.
- Magnolia Table – 1.3 million.
- Girl, Wash Your Face – 1.2 million.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: Meltdown – 1.1 million.
- Fire and Fury – 1 million.
- The Wonky Donkey – 973,000.
- Fear – 972,000.
- Dog Man and Cat Kid – 716,000.
What is the most read book of all time
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time, with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed. The Qur’an is also widely reported to be one of the most printed and distributed books worldwide.
What is the number 1 selling book of all time
The 30 Best-Selling Novels of All Time
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exuper.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K.
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R.
- Dream of the Red Chamber by Cao Xueqin.
What is the most popular book in the world besides the Bible
The Holy Quran came out on top with over 3 billion prints, followed by The King James Bible with over 2.5 billion copies sold.
What is best book in the world
The Top 10: The Greatest Books of All Time by The Top 10 (Book)
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
- The Stories of Anton Chekhov by Anton Chekhov.
What is the 2nd most read book in the world
The most read book in the world is the Bible. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years. “Quotations from the Works of Mao Tse-tung” came in second with 820 million copies sold, and “Harry Potter” came in third with 400 million copies sold.
What should I read before I die
22 Books to Read Before You Die
- The Fire Next Time. by James Baldwin.
- The Last Girl. by Nadia Murad.
- Evicted. by Matthew Desmond.
- Small Great Things. by Jodi Picoult.
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions. by Stephen Hawking.
- Educated. by Tara Westover.
- The Underground Railroad. by Colson Whitehead.
- We Should All Be Feminists. by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
What is the world’s bestselling book of all time
Although it is impossible to obtain exact figures, there is little doubt that the Bible is the world’s best-selling and most widely distributed book.
What is the best book of all time
The Greatest Books
- 1 . In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust.
- 2 . Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
- 3 . Ulysses by James Joyce.
- 4 . The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- 5 . Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- 6 . Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
- 7 . War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- 8 . The Odyssey by Homer.
What is the most read book ever
Researchers have collated the figures for the number of editions, translations and copies sold of the world’s most popular books – these are the most loved tomes:
- The Koran.
- The King James Bible.
- Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung, Mao Zedong.
- Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes.
- Harry Potter series, JK Rowling.
What is America’s favorite book
To Kill a Mockingbird
Which book is most sold in the world
He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years. “Quotations from the Works of Mao Tse-tung” came in second with 820 million copies sold, and “Harry Potter” came in third with 400 million copies sold.
What is the world’s first religion
This principle of order is also paramount in the world’s oldest religion still being practiced today: Hinduism (known to adherents as Sanatan Dharma, ‘Eternal Order’). Although often viewed as a polytheistic faith, Hinduism is actually henotheistic.
How much did JK Rowling make per book
Where the money comes from. CNBC estimates that Rowling has earned well over $1 billion from Harry Potter book sales alone, assuming a standard 15% royalty, as well as another $50 million for her books for adults and several Potter spinoffs.
What’s the most popular book
The 15 Most Popular Re-Read Books, According To Goodreads
- 1. ‘ The Great Gatsby’ by F.
- ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ by Harper Lee.
- ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’ by J.K.
- ‘1984’ by George Orwell.
- ‘The Catcher in the Rye’ by J.D. Salinger.
- Every Other Harry Potter Book.
- ‘The Hobbit’ by J.R.R.
- ‘Fahrenheit 451’ by Ray Bradbury.
What are the top 10 must read books
30 Books Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R.
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
What books to read before you die
Popular 100 Books To Read Before You Die Shelf
- Pride and Prejudice (Paperback) Jane Austen.
- 1984 (Kindle Edition) George Orwell.
- To Kill a Mockingbird (To Kill a Mockingbird, #1) Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby (Paperback) F.
- The Catcher in the Rye (Paperback) J.D. Salinger.
- Catch-22 (Catch-22, #1)
- Animal Farm (Mass Market Paperback)
- Wuthering Heights (Paperback)
What are must read books
27 Must Read Books Every Novel Lover Should Read at Least Once
- The Kite Runner (2009) by Khaled Hosseini. Print | eBook.
- Number the Stars. by Lois Lowry. Print | eBook | Audiobook.
- Pride and Prejudice. by Jane Austen.
- The Outsiders. by S.E. Hinton.
- Little Women. by Louisa May Alcott.
- A Single Man. by Christopher Isherwood.
- Charlotte’s Web. by E.B. White.
- The Reader. by Bernhard Schlink.